The current situation is affecting all of us and we know businesses are feeling a heavy impact. We want you to know that your visit is very important to us and that we consider everyone’s comfort and safety our number one priority.
Rehab Beauty Ltd maintained its COVID safe procedures throughout 2021 and has invested in additional infrastructure to support our move into “semi permanent make up”. The additional hygiene facilities complete requirements for local authority licencing compliance around Micro-blading treatments but also under pin our commitment to ensure a COVID safe policy for you.
Government guidance relating to our business sector “close contact services” requires the wearing of face masks within the establishment and we thank you for your understanding.
All Rehab Beauty staff are double vaccinated as a minimum and are enrolled in the NHS COVID passport scheme.
Our cleaning, sterilizing processes and risk assessments are documented in line with our health & safety policy and government guidance.
For clients not wishing to share a communal area in the salon, please contact us upon booking and we will endeavour to carry out the service in a separate treatment room for you. To facilitate this offer, we will need to know in advance, so please request upon booking.
Our QR Codes will remain visible for those wishing to use them.
When not to attend the salon
- You test positive for Covid or have Covid symptoms
- You are waiting for the results of a PCR test after developing Covid symptoms
- You are an adult who has not been double vaccinated, who lives with someone who tests positive. (or who has Covid symptoms)
- You are an adult who has not been double vaccinated, who has been identified as a close contact of someone who has tested positive
- If a lateral flow test is positive.
What to do if you come into contact with a person with COVID (All variants)
- If you are double vaccinated and come into contact with a person with Covid (all variants), you should take daily lateral flow tests(LFTs) for seven days, whatever your age
- The tests should be taken from the day you’re notified by NHS Test and Trace, and the results should be reported online or by calling 119
- If one of the lateral flow tests is positive, you’ll need to self-isolate and take a PCR test to verify the result
- If the PCR is positive, you must self-isolate for 10 days from the day you took the positive LFT or developed symptoms.
How can we help you through?
For all our clients, we are here to help.
- You’ve been there for us all year. We are here for you now
- If you are isolating and have no immediate help
- Where we can let us help with collecting your medical requirements
- Call us for a chat
- Say hi by text
- Drop us an email or Instagram